Join us to learn more at an informational meeting for students and parents on Wednesday, September 12 at 7 pm in the Franklin Court Community Room (150 Franklin St., Bristol, RI). Come share your energy and ideas!
CANteen offers East Bay RI high school students:
- Leadership training
- Community service opportunities with the East Bay Food Pantry
- Chance to make new friends
Program activities include:
- Discussing current events and issues important to YOU
- Planning and implementing a fundraiser for the East Bay Food Pantry
- Launching the Weekend Food4Kids backpack program for low-income elementary school kids
- Meeting inspiring leaders from your community
Program will run from October – May with meetings on Monday evenings.
Questions? Contact Cara Beller, Youth Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 556-9091.